Via Mercanti 16 (first floor - staircase B)
10122 Torino TO
In Italian (English and French): 39 - 3393569279
In English and Chinese (Italian):39 - 3738941706Time of arrival: Advance notice by phone is necessary
HOW TO REACH US :
- FROM RAILWAY STATIONS The journey from both central railway stations to the structure is about the same and takes about 12 minutes by tram/bus (2 stops) and 16 minutes on foot. It therefore seems useless to take public transport, however the buses are 4, 11, 57 and 58 from Porta Nuova and the 13, 51 and 56 from Porta Susa. The journey by taxi should costs around 8 euros. The map alongside can help those who choose the route on foot.
- FROM THE AIRPORT: An ARRIVA ITALIA bus service is available, in front of the arrival hall side exit, which reaches both railway stations in about 45 minutes. The ticket can be purchased at the ARRIVA ITALIA sales point or at the vending machine or on the bus (7.5 euros, payable by contactless card). The taxi from the airport costs about 36 euros.
- BY CAR: Our facility is located in the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL), where transit by car is prohibited from 7:30 to 10:30 from Monday to Friday, however for our guests, only on the days of arrival and departure, they can travel the streets reserved for taxis and other public transport. To obtain the permit it is necessary to fill in a form which will be provided by us at check-in.
If you want to unload your luggage before going to the parking, it is advisable to arrive from Via Monte di Pietà, stopping for only a few minutes at the corner of Via Mercanti (go up the slide on the right). During the stay it will be possible to access the ZTL during off-hours only from Viale dei Partigiani or from Via Cernaia/Corso Palestro.
- By the street in the blue boxes (if there is space) parking is free at night from 20 to 7:30 and on public holidays, otherwise it costs 2.5 euros per hour.
- Unguarded outdoor parking at 600 meters:
a) RE UMBERTO with entrance in Corso Re Umberto at the corner with Corso Matteotti (price €1.5/h during the day and €0.80/h at night and on public holidays)
b) CERNAIA with entrance in Corso Galileo Ferraris at the corner of Via Montecuccoli (maximum price 15 euros per day - VICTORY guarded garage, 350 meters away, in Via Confienza 4F, closed on Saturdays from 1pm to 7pm and on public holidays from 12pm to 8pm (price 20 euros per day)
-PALESTRO unguarded underground garage, 800 meters away, in Via Bertola 68 at the corner with Corso Palestro (price 11 euros per day)